Sunday, October 7, 2012

Half caffeine coffee. Am I nuts?

 

 I love my coffee. There is no doubt about that. But I am learning that too much caffeine is not good for people with anxiety issues. I had decaf coffee at one of my favorite breakfast places. Uhm. It was absolutely disgusting. It tasted like a strained pinto bean. But at home, I have been drinking a lite coffee put out by Kroger. I am hoping I can expand into the decaf range of the better brews. I'll have to stop back at CUPS and try their decaf blends again. For now, this will do. At least it still tastes like coffee. *sigh*

  But I really want to hear from my audience. What is your experience with decaf or half caffeine blends? And why did you try them? For health reasons? Or for other reasons? 


No comments:

Post a Comment