Saturday, October 6, 2012

Oh my! Chai-der!

  As my usual Saturday activity, my mom and I went to the South County Library in Roanoke, VA, this afternoon. Since my anxiety diagnosis, I have been reducing the amount of caffeine I consume every day. But I love my coffee shops and scoped out Mill Mountain Coffee and Tea while I was there.
  They were offering something delectable, something new, something I have never had before. It was called Chai-der. It is a combination of hot spicy chai and apple cider. Their sign said tastes like apple pie. Oh no. It tastes like Fall. The ginger goodness from the chai mixed with the warmth of apple transported me into a forest of gold, yellow, red, and orange colored leaves. Ok, so I have an overactive imagination. But if you get a chance to be in a coffee shop that serves similar, try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment