Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Olive Garden and Coffee

So good! I almost forgot to take a picture of it before drinking! 
 Back in May, I had the opportunity to stop in to Olive Garden twice at Valley View. I have been to Olive Garden before but it had been awhile since I had taken a really good look at their menu. I had completely forgotten that they served specialty coffee! Right down near the drink listing is a small listing of their offerings. I know, they would like to sell more of the liquors and wines from their full bar, but why not highlight these delicacies as well?
  On the two separate occasions I had a hot mocha. It was perfect every time. No liquor flavorings that Sheetz likes to use or some of the other coffee shops that I have been to that no longer exist. This was the real deal. Pure. Simple. Mocha. With whip cream. And a mini biscotti.
  So the next time you happen to be at Olive Garden, surprise your waiter and order an espresso or a mocha!

No comments:

Post a Comment